Friday, November 28, 2008

Featured Sole Dealer: Morgan Shoes in Madison, WI!

Below is a great review of the service that Morgan Shoes offered a customer recently. Congrats on the great review, guys!

"Just a follow-up to our phone conversation a few minutes ago.

My name is Al Krause and I called with a question about the different models of footbeds that you market. As part of our conversation you asked about my satisfaction with the product. I gave a description of my introduction to the Yoursole product line. I _didn’t_ do a very good job of describing the store where I heard about your product.

The store is located in Madison, Wisconsin in an ‘upscale’ shopping center named “Hilldale.” Although it is actually one store, they do operate under three different names and three different entrances – New Balance Madison, Morgan Shoes, and Stride Rite. They have a website - www.morganshoes.com. The name of the young man who told me about your product line was Cody Seibel. /(I believe he is the corporate trainer when not on the floor selling shoes.)/ Anyway, these folks know their business. They have five+ Board Certified Pedorthists on staff which can be seen for doctor referred problems or severe foot problems. Pretty thorough operation for a shoe store in this day and age.

As I stated on the phone, I am fully satisfied with your poroduct and look forward to purchasing more items in the future.

Thanks,

Al Krause"

No comments: